Thursday 7 February 2013

and Other Stories of late..

I think that it's time to get excited. 

Since I was about 14, H&M has been a trusty shop in which to venture should I need some form of clothing. England, Germany, UK, they all have it. With its cheap prices (and therefore, alas, slightly cheap quality) it's always has the basics and, like any other shop, invest a few $$ more, and you can come away with a pretty good purchase!

On the other hand, although still very much high street, Cos (H&M's other line), is somewhat more 'sophisticated' and 'of higher quality'. If I had a bigger budget, slash unlimited funds, I would like an express delivery of their entire S/S 13 Look Book please. Thanks.



But helloooo young friend.. there's a new member of the family on the scene! Obviously while I was still pottering around in my pyjamas and chewing bubble gum, Vogue, Elle et al have already casually raised the subject of the newbie fashion line: & Other Stories will be opening some shops this spring in various cities, including London (natch). Sadly not in my current base of Switzerland. But paha.. I'm moving from Switzerland back to London this spring.

Collections will be "diverse, ranging from masculine tailoring to feminine chic", and aimed to be "lasting wardrobe treasures within a wide price range", a statement from the firm read. The line will be  created by ateliers in Paris and Stockholm, with high quality at affordable prices as a focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment